SGD$930.00 – SGD$1,000.00
Class A+D Integrated Amplifier with DAC and Wireless Port
The NuPrime IDA-6 consists of an integrated amplifier and digital-to-analog converter that decode PCM 384 and DoP64 with the convenience of wireless audio in a small, handsomely designed home stereo component. NuPrime’s Single End Class A+D hybrid amplification technologies deliver the substance and warmth of Class A amplification and the efficiency and speed of Class D technology.
IDA-6 utilized a design technique that allows it to perform PCM 384 and DoP64 decoding that measured up to the performance of high-end DAC. A SRC (Sampling Rate Converter) FPGA IC chip up samples the input signal to gigahertz range before it is down sampled to a fixed PCM sampling rate for ultra-low jitter and distortion rates. Such design and the resulting sound quality is unprecedented for an integrated amp at this price point. With all stages in one chassis and the shortest possible signal paths, the IDA-6 therefore exhibits low levels of noise and distortion for a black-velvet background to music.
The NuPrime amp circuit improves on traditional class-D design by using a self-oscillating circuit to generate pulse-width modulation.The amplifier switches at a frequency of 500kHz, while most competing class-D amps switch at 400kHz or lower. In addition, a new low noise switching power supply is designed specifically to complement the IDA-6 amplifier.
The IDA-6’s frequency response to 50 kHz elevates vocals into emotional experiences; similarly, instrumental upper registers mimic a live performance’s shimmering heights. The IDA-6’s features and specifications have few equals. Just one audition will convince you that the IDA-6’s performance is unmatched at this price point.
- Single End Class A + D design achieves audiophile-quality sound with Class-D’s dynamics, speed and efficiency
- Sampling Rate Converter (SRC) IC + DAC supporting PCM 384 and DoP64 decoding, that is also capable of decoding DoP formats via coaxial and optical inputs
- Extension port for Bluetooth (with aptX) dongle (optional) and WiFi audio streaming (optional)
- Full microprocessor control with memory retention for each input volume
- Five digital inputs and one analog stereo input for complete system flexibility
- Capable of decoding DoP formats via coaxial and optical inputs
- Volume adjustment in 99 precise 0.5dB increments
- Advanced switched-resistor ladder network (implemented in FPGA) for controlling volume, with a single resistor in the signal path at any volume setting
- Very low power consumption on Standby Mode
- Includes remote control
- A1: 3.5mm Analog Input
- E2: Extension port for optional modules: NuPrime BTR-8 (Bluetooth aptX) or NuPrime WR-100D# (WiFi receiver).
- O3: Optical Digital S/PDIF (PCM up to 192K supporting DoP format DSD64)
- O4: Optical Digital S/PDIF (PCM up to 192K supporting DoP format DSD64)
- C5: Coaxial Digital S/PDIF (PCM up to 384K supporting DoP format DSD64)
- C6: Coaxial Digital S/PDIF (PCM up to 384K supporting DoP format DSD64)
- Two sets of Stereo speaker (binding posts)
- One control port for extended control panel and display (Optional accessory)
- Optical Sampling Rates: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96, 176.4KHz, 192KHz
- Coaxial Sampling Rates: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96, 176.4KHz, 192KHz, 352.8KHZ, 384KHz
- Bit Resolution: 24-bits
- Power output: 60W x 2 (8-Ohm) or 35W x 4 (4-Ohm) *
- THD+N: 0.05%
- SNR = > 88dB
- Peak Output Power: 170W
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 50KHz
- Dimensions: 200 mm W x 198 mm D x 60 mm H (including feet)
- Weight: 1.4Kg
- With Package Weight: 2.2Kg
- Worldwide AC voltage: 90 VAC ~ 250 VAC
- Standby Power Consumption: 1.6W (220V) / 1.5W (110V)
- Power On Consumption: 11.5W (220V) / 10.8W (110V)
- Available in black color only.
* Please note it is not recommended to use 2 pairs of 4-ohm speakers, as it will have an impact on sound quality.
# The NuPrime Wr-100 and WR-100D have been discontinued and superseded by the D-Stream Primo HD.