A World-First in Digital Integrated Amplifier Design for the Ultimate in High-Resolution Sound
Following in a long tradition of world-renown audio excellence, the NuPrime IDA-16 combines leading-edge audio technology with unprecedented innovation, style, and value. As the world’s first fully integrated digital amplifier offering 384K & DSD decoding (2.8MHz, 5.6MHz, 11.2MHz), from its digital or analog inputs to its 200-Watts/Channel speaker outputs it delivers the purest, most natural sound modern audio technology can provide, while also providing the widest support for the latest High-Resolution music formats.
The IDA-16 integrates of all necessary stages within one chassis, therefore ensuring the shortest possible signal path. This results in vanishing levels of noise and distortion to create a jet-black backdrop upon which your recordings literally unfold before your ears. Just one listen and you are certain to discover the IDA-16 to be a true hallmark of audio performance by elevating music playback and visual style to a level seldom experienced at any price.
The IDA-16’s features and advanced, thin-film switched-resistor technology that places only a single resistor in the signal path at any volume setting. Volume adjustment is conveniently achieved in 99 precise, 0.5dB increments and is further complimented by providing individually adjustable volume for each input. Precise level matching of your various sources becomes a breeze and makes comparison between them equally so.
The amplifier switches at a frequency of 600kHz, while most competing class-D amps switch at 400kHz or lower. NuPrime’s proprietary variable frequency Switch-Mode Power Supply (SMPS) and Cross-Matrix Array (CMA) capacitor bank are capable – upon demand – of delivering extremely high current to the amplifier’s output stages. Hence, the result is unprecedented transient speed and an almost shocking level of dynamic impact.
Such highly responsive behavior achieves extremely low Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise (THD+N) levels of less than 0.004% while attaining a maximum system efficiency of up to 93%. Adding the IDA-16’s stratospheric frequency response up to 80 kHz, and now mere vocals are transformed nigh unto emotional experiences while the upper registers of instruments become the shimmering highlights of a live performance.
- Five digital inputs & one stereo input providing complete system flexibility
- Supports DSD native playback by ASIO2.1 (up to 11.2MHz) and DoP (up to 5.6MHz) method
- Analog line-out that can be also used as a Subwoofer output
- Theater-Mode pass-through (fixed volume control) function
- Ultra low noise JFETs employed in input stage for the lowest possible noise performance
- Volume adjustment in 99 precise, 0.5dB increments, which also memorizes the setting for each input for precise level matching of all sources
- Advanced, thin-film switched-resistor ladder network for controlling volume,with only a single resistor in the signal path at any volume setting
- High-standard parts: USB (DSD): XMOS DAC: ESS9018 and OPA2134 for high-quality sound.
- Cross-Matrix Array (CMA) capacitor module
- USB Asynchronous transfer mode with driver software provided for Windows (driver not required for Mac OS and Linux)
- Very Low Power Consumption on Standby Mode
- Included remote control for full convenience
- U: 1 x USB Digital
- C: 2 x Coaxial Digital S/PDIF
- O: 2 x Optical Digital S/PDIF
- A: 1 x Analog Stereo RCA
- One Optical Digital Toslink (up to 24 bit/192 kHz)
- One pair of Analog Stereo RCA (2V variable volume)
- One set of Stereo speaker (binding posts)
- USB Sampling Rates: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz, 176.4KHz, 192KHz, 352.8KHz, 384KHz and DSD 2.8MHz, 5.6MHz, 11.2MHz
- S/PDIF Sampling Rates: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96, 176.4KHz, 192KHz
- Maximum Sampling Rate: 24-bits
- Bit Resolution: 16-24-bits
- Power output: 200W x 2 @ 8 Ohms; 200W x 2 @ 4 Ohms
- THD+N: 0.004%
- Peak Output Power: 400w
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 80kHz
- RS232 extension: Smart Home Control & Firmware upgrade
- Dimensions: 430 mm W x 375 mm D x 57 mm H (including feet)
- Weight: 7Kg
- Worldwide AC voltage: (90VAC~130VAC // 210VAC~ 250VAC) with Voltage Select Switch
- AC Fuse: Slow-blow, 7A, 250VA
- Available in Black or Silver color