NuPrime AMG DAC
High-End DAC & Preamp with Analog Stereo Input
The AMG DAC uses dual ESS DACs with discrete Class-A transistors for natural, detailed, and expansive sound stage sound characteristics. With five digital including IIS/DSD and one analog stereo inputs, RCA stereo and XLR balanced outputs, and decoding capability of PCM 384K, DSD256, the NuPrime AMG-DAC is a reference-class DAC designed for studio professionals and high-end audiophiles.
As the heart of an audio system, the AMG DAC supports an extensive number of inputs and formats. Dual ESS Technology 32-bit audio DAC ESS9028Q2M independently decode left and right channels improve channel separation and reducing overall noise. The Vishay professional film MELF resistors provide excellent sound quality.
In a modern high-end DAC, the preamp stage plays a prominent role in determining the sound quality and characteristics. AMG DAC preamp features the following designs that gives it a natural, relaxed and analog sound:
- Output stage voltage amplification employing all discrete components.
- Output stage current amplification utilizing a high-speed amplifier design.
- “Current transmitter” has no negative feedback amplifier.
- Muses 72320 volume control.
- NuPrime SRC IC chip (co-developed with IC vendor) provides DSP processing where Input signals are up-sampled to megahertz before down converted to the targeted sampling rate with ultra-low jitter and distortion.
- Extension port for Bluetooth receiver and WiFi audio streamer (optional).
- Full microprocessor control with memory retention.
- Supports DSD native playback by ASIO2.1 and DoP method.
- Ultra-low-noise JFETs in the input stage for the lowest possible noise floor.
- Individually adjustable volume on each input for precise level matching of sources.
- USB Asynchronous transfer mode with driver software provided for Windows (driver not required for Mac OS and Linux)
- C1: Coaxial input for CD/DVD/BD players, TV and any device with a coaxial source.
- O2: Optical input for CD/DVD/BD players, TV and any device with an optical source.
- U3: USB input for computer (PC/MAC) and for NAS devices.
- E4: Extension port for Bluetooth or WIFI. (Optional)
- A5: Stereo analog for CD/DVD/BD players, TV and any analog source device.
- HE: IIS/DSD Digital input With HDMI cable to transfer IIS and DSD data from NuPrime source devices. Do not connect to the HDMI output of Set Top Box or BD / DVD player.
- RCA unbalanced outputs: 2 Vrms
- XLR balanced outputs: 4 Vrms
- Trigger out
- High Low Gain = X2
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 KHz / ±0.3 dB.
- SNR: > 110 dB.
- THD+N: < 0.05%.
- Dimensions: 235 mm W x 300 mm D x 55 mm H (including feet)
- Weight: 2.5Kg
- Worldwide AC voltage: (90VAC~130VAC // 210VAC~ 250VAC) With Voltage Select Switch
- AC Fuse: Slow-blow, 2.5A, 250VA