Features that enable SP-ONE to outperform similar speakers
- Deep Bass Carbon Fiber Woofer: lightweight 3.5 inch woven carbon-fiber cone, wave reflection structure and custom-designed magnet together produce a 65Hz frequency normally typical of larger woofers.
- Tweeter: soft dome, horn-loaded driver for a wide dispersion of highs – a design that lowers the crossover frequency in order to achieve a flatter frequency response. The soft-dome tweeter’s high-energy magnetic flux and self-cooling capability together produce an audibly clearer signal.
- The SP-ONE’s double cavity allows for a bass reflex design capable of delivering powerful dynamics.
- CD-quality Bluetooth sound: together, the 4.0 Bluetooth transmitter and receiver module with aptX technology plus the SP-ONE’s noise-reduction circuit deliver CD-quality sound.
- Optimized Active Speaker Design: the SP-ONE audiophile-grade power amplifier‘s specific compatibility with speaker and Bluetooth module bring to life a vast, imposing soundstage rich in the music’s smallest details.
- Enclosure is made of a dense, premium-quality, naturally finished bamboo*
- Carbon Fiber Woofer with folding ring structure and custom-designed magnet together produces 50Hz deep bass and the most coherent sound.
- Soft dome, horn-loaded tweeter for a wide dispersion of highs
- Double cavity cabinet design allows for deep bass and powerful dynamics.
- Optimized active speaker design
*Many lookalike speakers use bamboo designed skin on MDF wood
- Frequency Response：50Hz to 22kHz
- Impedance：6 Ohms
- Power Rating：60W
- Inputs: Bluetooth & Line In
- Power Supply: AC adapter (DC19.5V, 3.16A)
- 5V DC charging Port for external accessory
- Dimension (H x W x D)：H195 X W130 X D180mm
- Weight: 2.3Kg/unit
- Package Weight: 6.7Kg/pair