The NuPrime WR-100 Wi-Fi Audio Adapter
Powered By Qualcomm AllPlay. Hi-Res Wired (RJ45) and Wireless (Wi-Fi dual band) Audio Adapter
Requires usage of Android or iOS tablet/Phone.
The NuPrime WR-100 is a multi-zone wireless audio receiver powered by Qualcomm® AllPlay™ that allows you to stream music simultaneously across as many as ten different audio zones throughout your home.
With the WR-100, you can stream high resolution music from the following sources:
- Online music services such as Spotify, Rhapsody, Napster and many others*
- Music from local network media server or NAS
- Music local to your smart phone or tablet.
For a complete list of supported online services, refer to: https://www.qualcomm.com/products/allplay
- Wi-Fi Audio Adapter
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n dual band 2R2
- RJ45 port
- Decode high resolution music formats 24-bit/96kHz
- Party Mode (sound synchronization)
- DLNA compatible
- Over-The-Air firmware upgrades from internet
- Select between WPS and Direct mode / Reset
- WPS & Direct Mode (AP mode)
- LED Display: One multicolour LED (Yellow: Booting, Flashing White: Connection, Stable White: Connected)
- Internet radio service (Tune-in service via companion App)
- Accessories: USB-A to micro USB cable 80 cm.
- Power requirement: 5V - 1A (via AC adapter not included). Compatible with standard 5V USB charger and NuPrime digital port.
- Size: 130 (W) x 80 (D) x 30 (H) mm
- Requires usage of Android or iOS tablet/Phone
Bluetooth and Airplay are not supported for this model.
- 1 X 3.5mm Analog Stereo Line-In with re-streaming capability, controlled by APP.
- 1 X Optical SPDIF and 1 X 3.5mm Analog Stereo Line-Out (OdBm) sharing the same output jack
- 1 X Coaxial (SPDIF on micro USB connector). Compatible with NuPrime digital port for data and power supply
Comparison with Chromecast Audio ($35)
- WR-100 has RJ-45 for wired internet streaming
- WR-100 has analog input for re-streaming
- WR-100 can operate with its own WiFi network in AP mode.