The ENCORE mDSD USB powered DAC and high-performance headphone amplifier will bring greater realism and clarity to the music you love. It is ultra-compact and connects easily to your computer or mobile device. Capable of PCM 32/384 and DSD 256 decoding, it supports playback of high-resolution, studio master audio formats.
The ENCORE mDSD DAC outperforms anything in its price class and compares favorably to digital-to-analog converters and headphone amplifiers costing significantly more. It provides the listener with truly full-range sound with commanding bass and an impressive full-frequency response. The improvement in sound quality is easy to hear.
If you've only listened to music through your existing computer sound card or the built-in DAC in your iOS or Android device, you will find this USB powered external DAC an unmistakable improvement in sound quality. If you have an older external DAC that can only decode 24-bit/96kHz PCM, the ENCORE mDSD will allow you to hear and feel more of your favorite music. The superior sound will provide a definite upgrade to your listening experience.
The ENCORE mDSD has been designed by NuPrime Audio, designer and manufacturer of some of the best audio products available on the market today. NuPrime has been awarded four, 2015 - Product Of The Year Awards from The Absolute Sound and SoundStage! Network, an unheard-of achievement in high-end audio.
Features & Specifications
- 32-bit/384kHz PCM and native DSD 256 decoding
- Discrete USB audio receiver and D/A converter
- Asynchronous transfer mode for doubled jitter-reduction at data input and over-sampling filter stages
- High-performance headphone amplifier
- Optical output (shared with 3.5mm headphone out) capable of S/PDIF and DoP stream
- USB powered, no external power supply required. It can be powered directly by mobile phones USB port
- Output impedance 30 to 300 Ohm
- Output power >= 40mW X 2
- Max output voltage 2V
- Diminutive size measuring just 2 - 3/8" x 1 - 3/16" x 3/8"
- Weight: 1.023 ounce (29g)
- Works with Android (4.1 & above with OTG), iOS (with camera adapter USB cable), Windows 7/8/10, and Mac. Windows device driver download is required, other devices do not need driver